As we know, Social Media is a very cluttered and noisy environment, with people shifting gears every few seconds or so. Emails are still the hot destination for capturing your readers’ attention. This is a proactive way to stay in front of your prospects and continue building that relationship with them.
Example of Deliverables:
- Brainstorm headline ideas for your Lead Magnet (otherwise known as a “Freemium” or “Pink Spoon” or “Irresistible Free Offer”), e.g., 101 Ways How To _______; give this away when people opt-in to your Email Newsletter.
- Create your Lead Magnet from existing content and turn into a downloadable PDF.
- Highlight your recent Podcast episodes and Blog Posts.
- Include a list of your events, and promote your products and services.
- Share with your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn networks.